So, you’re thinking about extending your home and we have probably made it onto your short list of builders that you are considering to undertake the task. However, at this point we do not know each other. That’s ok. Below is a quick 7 step guide to getting to know us and our work.
- The first thing to do is take a look at our Extension Galley to see other extensions that we have completed. At this stage as you’re viewing our website, it is the best way to gauge if we meet your standards.
- Secondly, take a look at our Affiliations page and investigate some of our credentials. We are a member of the Federation of Master Builders and monitored by The Accreditus Register.
- If you’re now happy that we might be up to the task, decide at what stage you’re at. If you haven’t yet got architect plans drawn up, this should be your next step. If you need plans drawing contact us and we will be happy to help.
- If you already have plans then quotes are what you need. This might be a good time to read 10 Steps to choosing a good builder for your extension.
- Contact us to arrange an appointment. Fill in the form to the left or call us using the number above. We’ll arrange to pop round and review your project.
- After the preliminary visit you will receive a multi page written quotation. This will outline the construction process, payment stages and act as a tick list when work commences.
- If you are happy with the quote you can take the opportunity to take a look at our work close up. We recommend that you visit at least one of our previous projects to take a look at our work. We will arrange for you to chat candidly with previous clients without interference from us.
After you have completed the 7 step process you should know us and our work very well. By then we would hope that you would be confident enough to entrust us with your extension.
Oh, I almost forgot. All our extensions come with a 2 year written warranty. So you can be assured that if anything were to go wrong you’re covered.
Please fill in the Extension Enquiry form to the left or call us on the number above to arrange an appointment.
If you want to read a little bit more about us then read our About Us page to see what else we have to offer.